1.The Kinds of Information We Collect.
Your way to music collect information to provide better services to all of users of our Service, including determining what types of editorial content and the products and services offered on our Service that are of the most interest and relevance to you.
Your way to music collect information about you from the following two sources:
- The Information you give us .For example, many of our services require that you create an account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number, and, if you are purchasing products or services on our Service, purchase information such as the products or services purchased, the dates of purchase and the purchase price.
- The information Your way to music collect from your use of our Service. This information relates generally to what editorial and advertising content you view, and the products and services you use that we and our third-party providers offer. This information includes:
(i) Device Information, Your way to music collect information about the devices you use to access our Service, such as hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
(ii) Log Information. When you use Your way to music Service, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, which automatically record certain information when you use our Service, including the following:
(a) details about how you have used our Service, such as your search queries;
(b) your IP address, which is the number assigned to an Internet connected device such as a tablet or smartphone and used to identify the geographic location of that device; and
(c) cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and collect information about how our visitors interact with our Service, as well as help us identify problems such as error messages from certain pages. A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer or other device when you visit our Service. When you visit our Service any time thereafter, the cookie allows our Service to recognize your browser and to store information about your user preferences and other personal information.
(iii) Location information. When you visit our Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address.
(iv) Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device, using mechanisms such as browser web storage(including HTML 5), which allows for data to be stored on a browser even after the browser has been closed and the reopened, and application data caches, which allow for data to be stored on your device, enabling an application to run without an Internet connection and to load content faster.
(v) Collection and Storage technologies. We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you access the EMI Service, and this may include using cookies or other technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you access our Service and interact with the content and products and services we offer, such as advertising services.
2. The Advertising on Your way to music Service.
Advertising on our Service makes it possible for us to offer you the information and products/services free of charge. We take seriously and make every effort to make sure that advertising is safe, unobtrusive and as relevant as possible.
Cookies are used to make that advertising as relevant as possible to the needs and interests of users of our Service, and more valuable to our advertisers in being able to show our visitors more relevant ads. Cookies are also used to avoid you seeing the same ad multiple times and to detect and prevent click fraud. We use AdSense, Google Analytics and other DoubleClick services (collectively, “Google® Services”), which help us manage and improve our Service and help our advertisers better understand and track user interaction with their ads. When you visit a location on our Service that includes one or more of these ads, various cookies may be sent to your browser.
Your way to music may use other technologies, including Flash and HTML5, which provide the functionality for such displays as interactive advertising. We may also use your IP address to select and provide advertising targeted to that address, in order to improve the relevance of the ads you see and to measure and report to advertisers non-personal statistical information about geographical location of those website visitors who are viewing their ads.
The advertising you see on our Service is determined by a number of factors relating to relevance, including (i) your approximate geographical location base on you IP address and (ii) the subject matter you may be viewing on our Service. For example, if you are viewing an article about physical health, you may see ads concerning exercise equipment.
3. Privacy and Choice.
People have different concerns about privacy. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how that information is used. You may set your browser in its “options” or “preferences” feature in order to warn you before accepting cookies or to disable all cookies entirely. However, it is important to understand that many of the services we provide on our Service and to our Service users may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
4. Minors and Children under the Age of 16.
Your way to music does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register to use our Service. No one under age 16 is allowed to provide any personal information to we or on the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 16.
5. The Information You Share.
6. Updating Your Personal Information.
7. The Information Your way to music Share.
Your way to music do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of we, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- Your way to music will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Your way to music when we have your opt-in or other consent to do so.
- Your way to music will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Your way to music if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of that information is reasonably necessary to:
(i)comply with applicable law, regulations, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
(ii)enforce any of our applicable Terms of Service, including any potential violations;
(iii)detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
(iv)protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of users of our Service or service providers, as well as the general public and we as required or permitted by law.
- Your way to music may share personal information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of ours assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- Your way to music may share your information publicly and with our partners such as third-party content providers, advertisers or connected sites, but in a manner which does notreveal your personally-identifiable information and which is aggregated with other user informationto show usage of EMI and third-party products and services offered on our Service and trends based on such categories as age, gender, geographical origination and other demographic characteristics.
8. The Protection of Your Information.
Your way to music work hard to protect the information provided by, or collected about, the users of our Service, from unauthorized access, or alteration, disclosure or destruction. In particular:
- Your way to music encrypt much of that information using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our systems and the information collected and stored therein
- Your way to music restrict access to personal information to those of our employees, contractors and agents, who need to know that information in order to process it for us, who are subject to the obligation of strict confidentiality as relates to that information, and who will be subject to discipline, including termination, if they violate that obligation.
9.Third Party Disclosure
Your way to music do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless Your way to music provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Your way to music site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
10.California Online Privacy Protection Act
- CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.